Contact the engineer
- Project Manager
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
These two different parts each using its own customized vibratory bowl are fed into a guide. The mechanism in the circular tower presses both products together. After the assembly the machine controls mechanically if the product is assembled. The products that are not assembled (the right way) are separated.
The project is divided into two phases.
In the first phase only the tower was developed, during the second phase the design was expanded with two vibratory bowl feeders, a frame and control
Challenges in the project:
- Stably support products during assembly.
- Mechanical process that keeps the concept simple.
- Get products stable in product guides:
• Green products tend to come out of conduction due to their conical shape
• Blue products are unstable as supporting surfaces are almost flush with the product's center of gravity.